You can contact us in English or French only.
It’s very unlikely that we’ll ever reply to anything else.
If you are speaking on behalf of a website, magazine or company
Just send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message will be forwarded to the person in charge of the public relations. Please note that we will not answer your question on this address if you have nothing to do with a website, magazine or company.
If you want to provide a mirror for the game
For the moment, we don’t need any more mirrors. But if you really want to host it, feel free to do it. We just can’t guarantee we’ll add your mirror to the list anymore. To do so, just send your request to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to include the following informations, in the end, it will look like this:
- The version of the campaign you are hosting (Left 4 Dead 1 and/or Left 4 Dead 2).
- The name of the mirror as it will appear in the list (100 chars max).
- The URL where people will download the campaign from your website/server (250 chars max).
- The country where the server is located (can be worldwide, provide at least the continent).
- The URL of your website’s homepage if available (to advertise it).
- The name of the provider (the website’s, person’s or host’s name).
If you want to ask/say something generic to the team
Just send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your message will be transfered to every member of the team and you could even get an answer from each one. Please note that members may not answer your question if they do not have the time to do it, don’t know what to say or don’t speak english well enough to reply.
If you want to contact a particular member of the team
Take a tour on the I Hate Mountains Team page, and pick the e-mail address that interest you the most. Please note that members may not answer your question if they do not have the time to do it, don’t know what to say or don’t speak english well enough to reply.