Posts Tagged ‘left 4 dead 2’
Hi folks, it’s been a long time, but here are a few words to give you some news about I Hate Mountains. We know there is still some minor issues in our campaign and I’m personally working on fixing these since a few weeks now. I’ve been working on it during my occasional free time so it sure took a long time, but I think a patched release is on it’s way sooner than later. That’s why I’m posting this article right now.
If I’d have to summarize the updates that have been made, I would probably mention:
- Updating some graphic elements to make it look better.
- Various tweaks and fixes on the gameplay.
- Some optimization of certain complex areas.
- Fixing the score/points for the versus part of the campaign (which is the most important for you, we know).
Currently I’m doing some play-tests with colleagues during lunch time and it kinda comfort me that you should have this new patched version soon. So, are you ready to be part of the I Hate Mountains adventure once again?
Also, check out these guys playing on I Hate Mountains on Left 4 Dead 2.
There is a few epic moments!
We really think that it’s time to give you some fresh news about what’s going on and what’s planned for the Left 4 Dead 2 version of I Hate Mountains.
- First of all, if you didn’t check our Twitter recently, you have to know that Nicolas moved in Montréal (Canada) a few weeks ago. So Geoffroy and me assumed the end of the conversion and we are currently working on it. Nicolas actually helps us as much as he can with the help of MSN and Skype.
- Then, you have to know that we took a long break since September. However, just after the 1.1 release, we listened to all of your critics and built the 1.2 version of I Hate Mountains.This version is already finished and will be simultaneously released with the L4D2 version.
About this last one, we are currently working hard on it and it shouldn’t be too long for a release ! As we said on Twitter last week, we fixed a deadline but we prefer not to reveal it for the moment.
Apart from this, we are trying to adapt our original poster into a L4D2 layout style. But we actually hesitate between two instances. Tell us what is your preference, and we will choose according to your votes! (choose screen 1 or 2 in your commentary)
Please keep in mind that these propositions are still work in progress.
Finally, we received a postcard from Francis and his folks. They currently spend some VERY good time in the Canadian forests, and expect to see you again as soon as as possible!
And a last word : Thanks to Valve and their last DLC which has greatly simplified our work! It took time, but it’s finally good!